Senior Data Modeller
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast dienstverband||36 - 40||Academisch|
We are searching for a Senior Data Manager who already lives in the Netherlands for a fulltime permanent position contract in Amsterdam. Living in the Netherlands, dont apply if you dont live in the Netherlands!!!
The primary objective of a Data Manager is focused on two aspects: safeguard the data quality and data integrity.
Therefore, your responsibility lies in daily updates of databases (client, portfolio and market data), performing daily checks on data, solve and monitor data anomalies. This all is supported by dedicated tools developed by IT. Around this we have developed ourselves some small tools which needs your attention (and maintenance). A secondary responsibility includes the preparation of regular risk reports which facilitates the Portfolio Managers to monitor all the portfolio constraints and any near breaches. Additional (ad-hoc) tasks of the Data Manager include: active participation in projects related to data management tools, evaluate operational risks (procedures, back up plans and systems) and make suggestions on how to improve procedures.
- Preferable Masters degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics
- Professional/ technical experience
- Good knowledge of the financial theory, financial markets and financial products.
- 2-4 years of experience in front-to-back office processes, experience in Operational Data Processes. Affinity with portfolio management and/or risk management processes.
- Preferred: Experience in (risk) modelling and/or programming, use of databases, knowledge of data modelling.
- Comfortable with Excel, (preferred) VBA and Phyton.
- Familiair with Bloomberg, BarraOne, Aladdin, Risk Metrics or another integrated risk system is preferred.
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Dutch is preferred
If you match with 80% of the requirements or more please send your resume to Jobs@ts.eu or contact for more information about the profile Sr. Consultant Waheba Batou for more information. 020-530 4380
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven