|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast & Tijdelijk dienstverband||36 - 40||Academisch|
|Noord-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||3046|
Processing Officer within banking
Did you always wanted to work in the securities environment of a bank, then this is your opportunity.
As a Process Officer in Operations you will mainly have an internal focus and are responsible to run and improve the day to day business and its processes. You will learn all about the end-to-end flows and get deep knowledge on the activities within Operations and become interchangeable between the different flows in Operations.
As a Process Officer it is your job to deliver different products timely, correct and adequate to our clients. You learn to work with deadlines. No day will be the same!
You will learn all about the end-to-end flows and get deep knowledge on the activities within Operations. Within the team you'll become an expert on equities and the accompanied corporate actions.
Your day-to-day coverage will include;
- Running the day-to-day business and initiate improvements for these processes
- Monitor, investigate and correct transactions to guide them to our clients
- Cooperate in projects
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 - 3 year work experience or internships in the financial industry
- Of course it is very useful if you understand Operations, Clearing, financial products and our global client base. Or if you have experience in data analytics projects, programming or other automation skills. However, if you are highly motivated and commitment to improvement, we ensure that we have a development programmes in place and we will help you grow in this role.
For more information, pls contact Nora de Groot at 020-5304380 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven