IT Support Engineer - Werkplekbeheer
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Tijdelijk dienstverband||- 40||MBO|
|Noord-Holland||Nora de Groot||3356|
IT Helpdesk Officer
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer for an international company in Amsterdam. You will offer onsite and remote 1st line and 2nd line support to colleagues and optimize the working environment.
Salary: ? 2.800,- and ? 3.500,- based on 40 hours (depending on experience)
NOTE: please only apply if you al ready live in the Netherlands and dont need a Sponsorship.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage incoming tickets 1st line and 2nd line
- Provide one-on-one technical support in a hybrid setting (on-site and remote) for laptops and mobile devices
- You will take ownership of customer issues reported through the ICT Service Desk and see problems through to resolution.
- Deal with the installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of laptops, monitors and accessories in the office
- Perform user administration tasks: adding, removing and configuring users in directory services
- At least 3 years' experience in all-round IT support;
- Experience with working in an international IT environments;
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and security architectures;
- Expertise in the area of Microsoft Client Server operational systems and applications;
- Handling of common software and platform technologies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- Planning, project coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Commited and enthusiastic
You can send your resume to Jobs@ts.eu or you can contact Sr. Consultant Waheba Batou 020-5304380, she can give you more information about the positions.Reageer via e-mail