Client Service Representative
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Tijdelijk dienstverband||36 - 40||MBO/HBO|
We have a temporary assignment (36- 40 hours fulltime) within a Bank for 6 months and expected to be extended for a maximum of 1.5 year. (There is an option to be taken over on permanent contract)
As a member of the Client Service & Operations team, you will act as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service and Client Management.
- Living in the Netherlands
- No need of a Sponsorship
- Preferable a candidate who speaks Dutch
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in Fund Accounting & Custody operations or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience also open for Young Professionals with a Finance background
Perform assigned daily and monthly operations and processes including:
- Build strong relationships with clients through the provision of daily operational support and prompt resolution of accounting and custody queries;
- Perform customized client activities and ad-hoc client requests as appropriate and in conjunction with BU Client Service.
- Oversee NAV (Net Asset Value) production performed by fund accounting teams in other locations.
- Respond in a timely manner to external and internal inquiries using Inquiry Management - internal communication system.
- Collaborate with Centre of Excellence / Shared Service teams to facilitate delivery of all core services in line with Client Service Schedule and/or Service Level Agreement;
- Ensure effective tracking and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales;
- Monitor day-to-day and monthly service delivery of activities.
- Review operating procedures and ensure they are kept up to date;
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Participate in internal and external calls/meetings to provide expertise where required;
- Proactively share new ideas to support process improvements;
- Assist clients with change requests and support business transformation and new business onboarding for example: new client or fund opening / asset transition / re-structuring activity;
- Effective Communication - Convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Develop solutions and provide counsel to ensure effective decisions are reached by employing timely, rigorous and logical analysis
- Quality & Risk Management - Drive high quality outputs and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding effective controls
- Exception Process - Engage in exception resolution process, pro-actively resolve enquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and internal colleagues
For infomation please contact Waheba Batou at 020 530 4380 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail