Financial Business Control
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|32 - 40||Academisch|
|Noord-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||3041|
We are looking for a Financial Business Control Officer for a relative small, dynamic and fast-growing international organization.
As a Financial Business Control Officer you are involved in the accounting activities, with the scope of preparation of the balance sheet and profit and loss. You perform pre/post-closing journal entries, including reconciliations in the general ledger.
Together and in close cooperation with the finance team members:
- you run accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close;
- you run timely and correct delivery of the consolidation package to group finance;
- you work on the preparation of the financial statements and financial audits;
- you are involved in the improvement of system and processes.
As part of a small international team there is room to shape the contents of the role together with your manager. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Finance. As the organization is constantly evolving, you will be involved in various business projects to ensure that the consequences of these changes for Finance department are adequately covered and tested.
Some daily tasks:
- Preparation of ledger accounting, including (review of) controls of daily activities;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to meet the Group's deadlines (balance sheet, P/L, cash flow, off-balance sheet, impact of US GAAP);
- Monitoring the financial records (income, costs, balance sheet, regulatory capital) with the aim of ensuring that the figures are correct;
- Book, control and review of customer invoices including monitoring the collection of the fees and interest amounts;
- Participation in the department's control governance, including SOX compliance as required by the group;
- Preparation and analysis of the regulatory capital and reporting (monthly, quarterly);
- Bachelor/Master in Accounting
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- 3 years of experience in a senior accountant role or similar
- IFRS and Dutch Gaap
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
More information? please contact Nienke de Kruijf 020 5304380 or apply email@example.com
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven