|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast & Tijdelijk dienstverband||36 - 40||Academisch|
|Amsterdam||Nora de Groot||3029|
Senior role for an experienced compliance officer with knowledge of financial markets, covering FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, commodities, market abuse and compliance. You will be working in a dynamic international environment where you will be responsible for hands on day to day compliance tasks but also strategy and contact with regulators. Not only in Amsterdam but also in Spain and Norway.
- Carrying out general compliance duties and projects, for regulated operations, in the Netherlands, Norway and Spain.
- Policy and procedure management Completing a Compliance Risk Assessment, Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment and any other compliance related assessments.
- Monitoring of accounts and transactions
- Responsible for keeping branches informed about any new, applicable legislation, updating with information on regulatory initiatives, highlighting significant compliance issues and advising on implications of changes in regulation (MiFID II, MAD II, EMIR, REMIT etc.).
- And a lot more...
The role requires a highly motivated, confident individual with experience of energy and commodity markets compliance. Specific requirements include:
- Stakeholder Management
- Dynamic & Competitive
- Open & Communicative
- Professional Integrity
- Knowledge & Understanding
For more information, please contact Nienke 0205304380 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven