|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast dienstverband||40 - 40||HBO|
|Noord-Holland||Nora de Groot||3359|
40 hours a week. Hybrid working model / office location in Amsterdam.
Goal of function
The Credit Analyst is responsible for providing credit facilities to the network. On the one hand the level of facilities must be high enough to cover the sales objectives and on the other hand the risks of unpaid needs to be taken into account. Furthermore, credit requests from clients (>200K) have to analyzed and presented to the Local Loan Committee. Also, the Credit Analyst is responsible for improving and innovating the processes.
- Analyzing annual and interim figures;
- Preparing Credit Files in the English language;
- Presenting files during the Loan Committees;
- Preparing files for HQ and answer all pending questions;
- Administrative tasks like Monthly closing and preparation letters etc.;
- Improving quality and efficient of the current credit processes and customer satisfaction;
- Reporting internally and also to HQ.
What is needed for the function?
- Bachelor's degree or proven performance on HBO level;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a Risk role;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a nice to have;
- Experience in Automotive and-or Financial Services;
- Experience in working within an international environment;
- Accurate way of working - flexible Excellent communication skills - you know how to set up a balance sheet or know how to execute a financial analysis;
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Market conform salary
- Good pension scheme
- End of year bonus
- Hybrid model: combination working from home and working at the office
- Reimbursement for travel expenses and working from home
- Personnel scheme for cars
- Annual training opportunities International career opportunities / dynamic work environment
Note: only candidates who already live in The Netherlands and speak Dutch will be accepted in the procedure.
For more information you can call Nora de Groot 020-530 4380 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reageer via e-mail