Data Analyst Data Governance
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast dienstverband||- 40||HBO|
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst with experience in Data Governance. Do you have a financial background and experience in data quality, this opportunity might be interesting for you.
Our client is located in Amsterdam and is looking for a candidate on a fulltime base starting with a fixed contract of one year with intention to permanent.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the data architecture in (SimCorp Dimension) and the monitoring of data quality. The data analyst will measure data quality and is facilitator between stakeholders and market players on data agreements (including vendor management).
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the Data Governance and the corresponding Data Dictionairy.
- Client facing activities of the data analyst will be in onboarding clients and queries from existing clients.
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics, Financial Management, Business Administration
- Affinity with data management and financial markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Operating model expertise and vendor management knowledge & experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills and good general IT skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written (fluency in Dutch is considered an advantage)
- Proven ability to work within an integrated management system such as SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
For more information, please contact Waheba Batou +31 20 5304380 or apply via email@example.comReageer via e-mail