Business Implementation Associate
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|40 - 40||Academisch|
|Noord-Holland||Nora de Groot||3084|
Are you looking for a starting position at an international bank in Amsterdam, this might be something for you!
We are continuously looking for new ways to improve our business customer's experience and we welcome your fresh perspective. You will work within a diverse team to exceed customer expectations and support their business's growth. The Business Management team in The Netherlands plays a key role in the execution of High Priority Programmes and Growth opportunities across the given remit in
collaboration with various international teams.
Simplification: Improve business efficiency through process design, re-design and
Client focus: Ensure that the impact on customers is fully considered in business
decisions regarding changes to service, process and proposition
Problem-solving: Identify and resolve client issues strategically
Project management: Ensure projects are delivered within relevant timelines.
Data Analysis: Ensure client data is analyzed to identify opportunities and actively
used in decision making
Regulatory updates: Keep track of regulatory or market changes that require
relevant processes to be updated.
Risk Management: Understand the risk environment and process changes are
done within risk appetite. Ensuring key controls are identified and implemented as
part of the process design and, appropriate KPIs/KRIs are set for continuous
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and an ability to work with others to meet project goals and role requirements.
- Understanding of policy documents and simplify for the audience
- Issue management
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to tailor style to audience
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Working knowledge of Dutch will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and methodical approach to project management
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
Are you interested, contact Nora de Groot 020-5304380 or send your cv to email@example.com
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven