Treasury Service Center Officer
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|36 - 40||HBO|
|Den Haag||Nienke de Kruijf||2514|
I am looking for an experienced Treasury Officer. Processing of treasury products, payments, derivatives and collateral are part of your daily work. And you have an open eye for proces improvement and operational excellence.
Your work in some bullets:
- Settlement of various financial products such as bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc in compliance with the market regulations;
- Issuing bond programs and communicating with involved parties such as Legal, Treasury; brokers, and agencies;
- Contact with internal and external parties;
- Collateral management;
- Participating in internal & external audits.
- University or bachelors degree preferably economics or business or equivalent;
- At least three years of relevant work experience in a financial institution, preferably in a treasury middle/back office;
- Good knowledge in financial market products;
- Experience with financial market systems such as SWIFT, TriResolve and Wallstreet Suite;
- Experience with transaction settlements in bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc.;
- Good knowledge in Excel and VBA;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
More information? Please contact Nienke +31(0)205304380Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven