Operational Risk Analyst
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Noord-Holland||Nora de Groot||3183|
As an Operational Risk Analyst you are responsible for the maintenance of the Control Framework, ensuring appropriate policies, procedures and controls are in place to identify, manage and mitigate risks. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining an appropriate Business Continuity program and be accountable for the completion of the required training, testing and exercising calendar. We expect you to respond to regulatory matters relating to Operational Risk and Business Continuity.
The size of the organization puts you close to the business, this has the great advantage of quick access to the right information and people and improvements and changes can be made dynamically.
- Develop and maintain the Control Framework and three lines of defence structure.
- Ensuring risk management processes are consistently performed by the department with a focus on non-financial risks.
- Responsible for the reporting of Risk Tolerance and Key Risk Indicators.
- Assessing the risks of potential new cleared products and services offered
- As an Operational Risk Analyst you are "the right-hand" of the Director ? Enterprise Risk. You will provide risk, project and business support in an international environment. .
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor and / or Master degree in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration, Management, Economics etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial sector, with knowledge of the following topics:
- Operational Risk Management.
- Business Continuity Management.
- Control Frameworks.
- Risk oversight and reporting.
- Risk Self-Assessments
- Knowledge and experience in the financial sector is mandatory, clearing and settlement knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape is highly preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent English communication skills.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools will be viewed favourably.
Interested or curious who is looking for an Operational Risk Analyst, send your cv to email@example.com or call Nora de Groot for more information +3120-5304380.
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven