Loan Administration Specialist
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Zuid-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||3263|
Specialist Loan Administration
For my client I am looking for an experienced specialist Loan Administration familiar with debt investments. In this position you will use your analytical skills and knowledge of various debt products. The operations debt team is a team of 15 people responsible for administration of the debt portfolios in Energy, Agri Food & Water, Financial Institutions, Special Operations and Capacity Development.
- Administering a portfolio of international loan products in ACBS.
- Closely cooperating with Front Office and Finance in a pro-active and constructive manner.
- Directly dealing with our customers in emerging markets regarding administration of the investments.
- Directly dealing with our participants in syndicated loans regarding operations of loans for which my client acts as Agent
- Proactively stimulating and promoting a service and customer-oriented approach and cooperation within the department and in the broader organization.
- Contribute to improvement projects
The Operations department is an internationally oriented team of 50 colleagues. It consists of sub-teams responsible for Debt, Equity, Treasury Operations, Static Data, Quality & Improvements, and a centralized Procurement function (including Accounts Payable). Operations is the linking pin between Investments departments and Risk & Finance departments, ensuring a reliable administration throughout the product lifecycle.Your background
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Administration.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in the Financial Sector.
- Experience with portfolio management of (syndicated) loans.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with accounting of loan portfolios, ideally - but not required - in ACBS.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Analytically strong, structured, result oriented, pro-active and a real team player.
For more information, please contact Nienke +31205304380 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven