|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Amsterdam||Nora de Groot||2332|
Regulatory Transaction Reporting professional
This is a senior level regulatory role for one of our clients in Amsterdam
The department is charged with the oversight and steering of the trade and transaction reporting to ensure that the reporting is complete, accurate and timely.
You would be working in a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver regulatory transaction reporting capabilities while providing risk management and control to ensure the company complies with the relevant regulations.
- translate regulatory requirements for technical and procedural implementation.
- supervise and control delivery and maintenance of high standards of reporting to achieve complete, accurate, and timely trade and transaction reporting.
- take ownership for and follow through to conclude on issues or questions in collaboration with multiple global stakeholders.
- create metrics and provide challenge on KPI and KRI metrics.
- perform deep dive reviews on data submissions for data quality.
- develop and perform monitoring controls to be applied across the reporting teams.
Qualities were looking for:
- self-starter with ability to take responsibility, to work on own initiative, and to bring positive change.
- demonstrate a professional approach and a high standard of service to clients and stakeholders.
- ability to build and maintain effective networks and working relationships to achieve value-added results.
- strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
- resilient with a drive and commitment.
- extensive years experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
- good knowledge and understanding of financial markets products, especially derivatives and trade life cycles.
- solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations.
- experience in process design, measurement and optimization.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
What we offer:
increase product and business knowledge through exposure to all areas including Financial Markets.
- opportunity to build productive working relationships across the business lines.
- develop an expert understanding of the changing regulatory landscape that has been shaping the banking OTC derivatives trading.
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven
Heb je hulp nodig bij jouw volgende stap in je