|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|36 - 40||Academisch|
|Zuid-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||2982|
For my client I am looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
As a senior data engineer you will carry responsibility for architecture and design of new products and feature in the Data Platform. You will be working close with business and product owners within different business lines and business consultants. The goal will be to deliver a centralized data platform available to end-users and clients for investments research and information provisioning in general.
The platform we are building is based on AWS and open sources platforms and functionality.
We have chosen a program approach to efficiently build the data platform with internal and external staffing using an Agile/Scrum approach for delivery.
Part of your role will be to take responsibility for the internal team. For the long term future my client planned to build an internal team of data engineers and platform engineers. Mentoring and coaching of a team of 5-6 are part of your job. The goal is to build a team of professionals that can support and build the data platform and insure continuous development through a devops approach. Your role:
- Responsible for solving data driven functional requests by performing analysis and solution design.
- Monitoring architectural and technical debt and addressing this in backlog formation with the product owners
- Building data pipelines hands on
- Working on long-term data architecture questions together with the data architect and enterprise architect
- Provide solutions to data transformation and consumption questions (technology and architecture)
- Implements devops and coach a team (i.e. help build the internal data team)
- Able to emphasize methodology, modeling, and governance
- 5-7 year of proven hands on experience in Data Engineering where design and creativity have played a key role in finding robust solution
- Have demonstrated leadership on content and a have shown to effectively coach and manage a team
- Familiar with DevOps
- Master computer science, mathematics, physics, economics etc is preferable
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (you already live in the Netherlands)
- Experienced in working with AWS, Spark/PySpark, Kafka, SQL & NoSQL Docker, Kubernetes
- Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse en AWS S3, Parquet
- Experienced in programming with Python, development of micro services (REST API's) and using Docker and/or Kubernetes
More information? Pls contact Nienke, 020 5304380 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven