Onboarding KYC Officer (Client Facing)
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast dienstverband||- 40||HBO|
We have a permanent client facing position as an Onboarding KYC officer who will be responsible for the full on-boarding process of new clients. You will go through the product portfolio, on-boarding process and all necessary documents which the Bank requires.
- Acts as a single point of contact for clients, providing dedicated guidance throughout the onboarding process.
- Acts as a liaison between all stakeholders of the onboarding process (ie Client, Coverage, Business lines.
- Responsible for the efficient collection of documents needed for the onboarding process of the the customer relationship and of products requested.
- Measures and monitor daily progress of the onboarding, reports, escalates and communicates files deriving from this process or deadlines to all stakeholders
- Reduces the overall turn-around-time of the onboarding process by managing bottlenecks.
- Monitors consistency of the process with internal policies, national and international regulations (ie WWFT and FATCA&AEoI)
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience, preferably with substantial experience with Client Onboarding or Recertification and KYC requirements;
- Experience in managing external client relationships;
- Knowledge of bank's structure and operating systems;
- Experience with onboarding and KYC (know-your-customer) requirements preferred.
- Living in the Netherlands
Are you the candidate who has excellent knowledge of Client identification and prefarably knowledge of tools such as One KYC, Track Your Case, Centric, or MyDocs than please send your resume.
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven