|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast & Tijdelijk dienstverband||40 - 40||MBO/HBO|
We are recruiting a Treasury Officer for a corporate organisation.
Please ONLY apply if you already live in the Netherlands and dont need a sponsorship.
The Department is responsible for documentation and settlement of all financial transactions; payments, cash management, control and calculations in connection with all Intercompany loans, issued Commercial papers and Bonds, MM deposits, FX transactions and interest rate and cross currency interest rate swaps.
- Preparing the documentation of all financial transactions
- Reviewing, verifying the details of the trades and liaising with counterparties (internal/external)
- Maintaining up-to-date of the treasury system with all transaction details
- Cash management in all the currencies making sure funds are available to meet all obligations and avoiding loss for interest income with excess idle funds
- Ensuring all financial transactions are correctly maintained in the Treasury Management System
- Reviewing details of loan offers and coordinating the drafting of Pricing Supplement, and additional documentation
- Cash management in all the currencies making sure funds are available to meet all obligations and avoiding loss for interest income with excess funds
- Support Audit Requirements (internal and external)
- Backup to the second Treasury Officer/ Deputy Head of Back Office
- Participation in regular cross-company training
- Process test cases when new financial product types or new updates are planned in SAP
- Maintain digital filing system and look for improvements in organization of the same
What we look for:
- At least HBO level of education or comparable, is required
- 3-6 years treasury experience in an international environment
- Communicates with ease in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, at least Word, Excel
- Living in the Netherlands is a requirement
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Sr. Consultant Waheba Batou 020-5304380, she can give you more information about the positionsReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven