Client Service Manager
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast dienstverband||40 - 40||HBO|
|Zuid-Holland||Nora de Groot||3247|
Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager is primarily responsible to service the client's needs by phone, mail, personal contact and/or together with the Relation/Sales Managers. We expect the Client Service Manager to really add value in the chain with the client and therefore need a self-confident and strong sparring partner for our clients and stakeholders.
- partner and collaborate with key stakeholders in Global Sales and Account Management teams
- optimize client servicing processes to ensure client satisfaction for our clients
- oversight on our third party fund providers
- coordination the onboarding of new direct fund clients and fund distributors
- monitor and ensure that all commitment towards our clients are fulfilled
- ensure the response to daily, informal ad-hoc client enquiries & requests on diverse service matters
- identify process improvements on e.g. client onboarding, contract management, subscriptions and redemptions, report distribution, support to sales and client relations teams globally
- 5-10 years of relevant full-time work experience, preferably within Client Services team
- Academic or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related business or financial field preferred
- In-depth knowledge about asset management and in particular Fund Distribution
- Understanding of the worldwide distribution of mutual funds through fund platforms
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and expanding environment.
- Have a true global mindset; sensitive for cultural differences
We offer an impactful role within an organization that is expanding globally, flexible working and stimulates personal development. For this position, you will be stationed at our Rotterdam office.
More information, call Nora or Debbie on 020-5304380 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven