Risk management Analyst
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Zuid-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||2600|
I am looking for a Risk Analyst with treasury experience. The FRM team is looking for an experienced risk analyst who will be responsible for the operational tasks in focussing on the treasury area.
- You will be responsible for operational and analytical tasks mostly within the treasury area. This involves producing, checking and distributing periodic reports related to amongst others interest rate, liquidity and FX risk to relevant stakeholders.
- Your job is to resolve routine and some specialist issues, and to make independent decisions and/or recommendations.
- An important aspect of the job will be to signal bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- You will also participate in projects in which the Risk department is a stakeholder.
- You maintain close relations with front-office (especially Treasury), Finance and back-office colleagues and are able to connect on cross-departmental level.
- MBO / HBO level
- Experience in risk reporting and risk analysing
- Experience with fixed-income products and derivatives is an advantage
- Fluent in English both orally and written
Interested? Pls apply directly or call Nienke for more information
Reageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven