Senior Risk Officer
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Noord-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||2940|
Unique opportunity for experienced risk officer!
As a Senior Risk Analyst you will join an experienced risk oversight team. Together with the team members you will be responsible for accurate, controlled and timely handling of all the risk oversight activities. The specific areas which you will cover are a spectrum of risks which include credit, market and systemic risk in our current and new products, activities and processes. Furthermore, as my client is rapidly growing you are expected to tackle the challenges and contribute to their success. You are self starting, critical view and well developed ideas and opinion on risk management in general, able to communicatie with front office - back office - IT and external stake holders.
To give you an idea about your responsibilities:
- Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of risk controls and processes within the company.
- Quantifying and analysing risk exposures, and ensuring these are appropriately managed.
- Providing concrete improvements to the risk function based on insights and findings.
- Timely reporting to senior management and regulators.
- Contributing to the successful delivery of risk projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' experience in risk management, prime brokerage, central clearing, or related areas.
- Exceptional high quality standards and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Familiarity with risk models and risk frameworks is highly beneficial.
- Familiar with mechanics and characters of derivatives is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
For more information pls contact Nienke +31 205304380 or email@example.comReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven