Change specialist Investment Management Services
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Vast & Tijdelijk dienstverband||40 - 40||HBO|
|Zuid-Holland||Nienke de Kruijf||3190|
For a Global Client Onboarding & Investment Change team within a Dutch Asset Manager we are looking for an
Investment Service change specialist
- Managing the operational activities for launching new products/ fund structures, including mergers and liquidations and coordinate changes to existing products.
- Managing the operational activities for launching new bespoke services for institutional clients, including liquidations and coordinate changes to existing products.
- Capture and validate if service requirements fit within the existing target operating models.
- Oversee the implementation on the back- and middle service providers side.
- Managing Custody Network activities (market opening/ closure), broker set up requests, fund static changes)
- Responsible for project management of the implementations within the agreed time frame and accountable for the agreed fulfillment (including third parties) of the product after completion.
Candidate profile requirements
5-10 years of relevant full-time work experience.
Have a strong affinity and understanding of financial instruments and asset management industry
An entrepreneurial and creative mindset; a can-do mentality!
Strong analytical, problem solving and communicative skills.
Proven project management experience.
Assertive and proactive attitude towards collaboration between service providers and our internal stakeholders
Fluent English/ Dutch (both spoken and written).
- Experience in product launches (including mergers and closures), transitions, onboarding new of Institutional clients and custody relationships.
- Experience with managing external service providers
- Project management
More information? Pls contact Nienke 020 5304380 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven