Performance Measurement & Analysis Specialist
|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
For a client in The Hague we are looking for a Performance Measurement & Analysis Specialist for a period of 6 months. Have you got experience and are you available immediately please apply now!
- Provide expert knowledge for allocated products/asset classes to support the generation and development of performance reporting and analysis for the clients
- Provide guidance in verification of the methodology and data used in the performance calculations in the performance systems, and ensure that the systems are set up and maintained correctly and that report results are accurate
- Analysis of our portfolios? performance to support front office decision making, product development, sales strategy and client servicing activities
- Provision of high quality, accurate and timely performance return reporting and analysis including verifying that data and systems are set up and maintained correctly and that report results are as expected
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of of the company Asset Management?s products, clients and investment processes
- Support the change agenda
- Compliance with all relevant policies and standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor or master?s degree in quantitative or mathematical area
- 3-5 years of previous experience working in a similar role or in asset pricing
- Experience in using systems such as B-One, Morningstar, LIM, FACTSET, Bloomberg, Microsoft Excess
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, instruments, particularly fixed income bonds and related derivatives
- Practical knowledge and experience of industry recognized systems, performance data requirements and working with large data sets is desirable
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent written and verbal English
For more information please contact Debbie Bouguenon, Sr Consultant.
Total Solutions is a recruiment agency with a specialism in finance.
T: +31 (0)20 530 4380
W: www.ts.euReageer via e-mail