|Dienstverband||Aantal uren per week||Opleidingsniveau|
|Utrecht||Nienke de Kruijf||3210|
The Fund Accountant has contact with both clients and other departments within the company. So, more than anything, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and good at building and maintaining professional relationships.
You will start with a training on our systems in place. You will be introduced to the day-to-day activities of the Fund accounting team that requires you to communicate with the team and fund managers, switch between different tasks and multiple funds, set priorities and follow-up on outstanding items.
Depending on your level of knowledge and expertise, some of your daily tasks will be:
- Daily processing of investment transactions;
- Processing non-trade related (cash movements etc.) transactions;
- Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources;
- Reconciling account statements and balances;
- Pricing the portfolio;
- Calculating income and expense accruals and fees and calculating the Net Asset Value of shares;
- Computation of income and expense accruals;
- Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses;
- Preparing financial statements ( DUTCH GAAP/IFRS) tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets;
- Liaison with external auditors;
- Correspondence with banks and custodians;
- Guide and provide training to junior member;
- Oversight, planning and coordination of workload and activities performed by junior members of the team;
- Authorize payments.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Ambition to develop, and to broaden and deepen your knowledge
For more information, pls contact Nienke 020 5304380 or apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgReageer via e-mail Direct inschrijven