For an asset manager in Rotterdam we are looking for a Client Service Manager, with experience in fund transfer.
Client Onboarding & Services
We ensure all activities of the firm are performed to the clients' satisfaction and in keeping with client's Investment Guidelines, Compliance/Regulatory requirements and comply with our control frame work. We are dealing in partnership with global sales offices with existing clients to enable the sales staff to focus on generating new business.
- Managing the operational activities for launching new products/ fund structures, including mergers and liquidations and coordinate changes to existing products.
- Managing the operational activities for launching new bespoke services for institutional clients, including liquidations and coordinate changes to existing products.
- Capture and validate if service requirements fit within the existing target operating models.
- Oversee the implementation on the back- and middle service providers side.
- Managing Custody Network activities (market opening/ closure), broker set up requests, fund static changes)
- Responsible for project management of the implementations within the agreed time frame and accountable for the agreed fulfillment (including third parties) of the product after completion.
- 5-10 years of relevant full-time work experience, preferably within Client Services team
- Academic or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related business or financial field preferred
- In-depth knowledge about asset management and in particular Fund Distribution
- Understanding of the worldwide distribution of mutual funds through fund platforms
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced and expanding environment.
- Have a true global mindset; sensitive for cultural differences
We offer an impactful role within an organization that is expanding globally, flexible working
and stimulates personal development.
For more information contact Nora de Groot phone number 020-5304380 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org